From: Vy Ho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 10:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Performance issue with using Axis

It's class loader if the creation of a new locator took that long.  I
strongly think that is not the case.  Chance is very high that your
networking configuration is bad.  Check the host file again, and you can
also ask people who are expert in this area.  I am sure it's your
networking at this point.

Can you try to use the webbrowser, point to the webservice's address (do
this only the first time, if want to try again, have to quit and start
the browser again, else it'll be quick), and see how long does it take.
Make sure to append ?WSDL to the end of your webservice address.

Again, you check your networking.  You may have to ask a different group
here.

As a catch all thing, nothing is definite when it comes to programming.
So don't bet it all on the networking, it could be anything though.