Hi all,

I use wsdl2java to create my stubs, but the generated wsdl for my web service contains an undefined namespace "tns1", which obviously blows up my web service client software.
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong, or if this is a known issue in Axis?

I'd really appreciate any information to sort this problem out.

Here is the Axis generated wsdl fragment :
<wsdl:types>
   <schema targetNamespace="urn:email.services">
<import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
   <complexType name="EmailResult">
   <sequence>
<element name="Status" nillable="true" type="tns1:string"/>
</sequence>
</complexType>
</schema>

Here is the original wsdl fragment :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<definitions
   targetNamespace="urn:email.services"
       xmlns         = "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
       xmlns:xsd     = "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
       xmlns:soap    = "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
       xmlns:tns     = "urn:email.services">

   <types>
       <xsd:schema>
       <xsd:complexType name="EmailResult">
                   <xsd:all>
                       <xsd:element name="Status" type="xsd:string"/>
               </xsd:all>
       </xsd:complexType>
       </xsd:schema>
   </types>