Hi edward,

Is the service shown in the Deployed Services section in the Welcome page?

i havene tried the scenario ur saying ,,, (that is to view the WSDL)

As far as I know Axis has a Java2WSDL, but not a EJB2WSDL I guess,,
there fore not sure whether it will work

Another point : - did u try using *remote* instead of *local*
interfaces as parameter names.

Where is ur server-config.wsdd file located?

Mahen