Is there anyway to change the port the AdminClient runs in Axis?
I need this because, I am getting some error while deploying service using
AdminClient.

Error is:

Oct 20, 2004 6:24:17 PM org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient process
INFO: Processing file deploy.wsdd
Oct 20, 2004 6:24:18 PM org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient main
SEVERE: Exception:
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.generalException
 faultString: Null response message!
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
        stackTrace: AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.generalException
 faultString: Null response message!
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:

Null response message!
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:324)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:298)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:305)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:256)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.main(AdminClient.java:341)

Null response message!
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:324)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:298)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:305)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:256)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.main(AdminClient.java:341)

So I want to see the SOAP request and response message using TCPMON.
But If I use 8080, it says the address is in use? So I want to change the
port number.

So can someone help me solving any of these 2 problems?

Thanks,
SSSS

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.