From: Henry Lu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 3:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Axis 1.2 RC2 released

Is there any one can help me out to testing DOC/LITTLE for the following
interface?

public interface echo
{
   public String echo_double(String s1, String s2);
}

Please use DOC/LITTLE

I always got the result like the following:

call("My name is ", Henry");

returns:

My name is null

-Henry

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/17/2004 11:36:35 AM >>>

Hi all:

The RC2 release of Axis 1.2 (probably the last before 1.2 (finally) goes
final) is now available at:

http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis/1_2RC2/

This version includes:

* Performance enhancements over RC1
* Better doc/lit type mapping support
* JAX-RPC compatibility switch for WSDL2Java
* JMX support
* Jetty-based "mini" Axis server
* Bug fixes

Although doc changes may occur between now and release, we aren't likely
to change much more in the way of code except for serious bug fixes.

Please pick up RC2 and give it a whirl!

Thanks,
--Glen, on behalf of the Axis team

be used for urgent or sensitive issues.