Okay, I got some explanation finally. But I still want to use DoC/Lit. Could
you send me a working version
of WSDL for DOC/LIT? Do you think this is a bug in the axis? Are they going to
fix when the axis 1.2 is released? I used a c# version of WSDL file, it works
for MS IE server but failed on Axis server. Why?

-Henry

Montabert, Olivier a écrit :

>Hi,
>
>The problem is that you have a WSDL with multiple <part>s in doc/lit
>mode, which is not WS-I compliant.
>Either change your operation, or use rpc/literal instead.

or rather wrapped/literal.

--
Julien

Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be
used for urgent or sensitive issues.