From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 9:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Starting with Axis. Please help!

Hello Friends,

I´m just starting with Tomcat/Axis, founding it very, very
usefull.  I hope you understand I'm very "newbie" ;) with
this product.

I've installed the last alpha version of Axis found at
xml.apache.org/axis-->downloads....

When I untarred the tarball, couln't find any /servlet/
directory.  So, I think this is the reason because i can't
see any example from the "happy-test-page". (and my AdminClient
crash too).

Could anyone show me the whole directory-installation, then
I could check if I installed the package correctly ?

Thanks in advanced.  (and sorry for my english :) ).

Julio