I have looked at the MessageService sample (both server and the client). It passes Element[] as the argument and also returns the same. This is fine for java based clients. But if I want to invoke it using non java clients like .NET, how does it work? Are Axis's "message-style" services interoperable with .NET?

In short, I want to send raw xml in soap-body and be able to call the method by java and non java clients. How do I do that? I thought "message-style" web service is the way to go but I tried with .NET and it didn't work. .NET is able to import the MessageService WSDL but I could not succeed calling that method yet.

Thanks
Praveen

Praveen Peddi
Sr Software Engg, Context Media, Inc.
email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel:  401.854.3475
Fax:  401.861.3596
web: http://www.contextmedia.com
Context Media- "The Leader in Enterprise Content Integration"