I just deployed the sample MessageService that came with Axis and tried to access it from .NET client.

My service name is GoogleAccessConnector. But for now I only have the method that was provided by message sample of Axis. Here is the WSDL anyway. It is generated by Axis. I am new Message style services. So you can assume I am dumb and the approach may be wrong :)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="http://localhost:7001/axis/services/GoogleAccessConnector"; xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"; xmlns:impl="http://localhost:7001/axis/services/GoogleAccessConnector"; xmlns:intf="http://localhost:7001/axis/services/GoogleAccessConnector"; xmlns:tns1="http://soap.session.ip.contextmedia.com"; xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"; xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"; xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>

<!--WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.2RC2

Built on Feb 08, 2005 (12:11:21 PST)-->

<wsdl:types>

<schema targetNamespace="http://soap.session.ip.contextmedia.com"; xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>

<element name="echoElements" type="xsd:anyType"/>

</schema>

<schema targetNamespace="http://localhost:7001/axis/services/GoogleAccessConnector"; xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>

<element name="echoElementsReturn" type="xsd:anyType"/>

</schema>

</wsdl:types>

<wsdl:message name="echoElementsResponse">

<wsdl:part element="impl:echoElementsReturn" name="echoElementsReturn"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="echoElementsRequest">

<wsdl:part element="tns1:echoElements" name="part"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:portType name="GoogleAccessConnector">

<wsdl:operation name="echoElements">

<wsdl:input message="impl:echoElementsRequest" name="echoElementsRequest"/>

<wsdl:output message="impl:echoElementsResponse" name="echoElementsResponse"/>

</wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:portType>

<wsdl:binding name="GoogleAccessConnectorSoapBinding" type="impl:GoogleAccessConnector">

<wsdlsoap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>

<wsdl:operation name="echoElements">

<wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

<wsdl:input name="echoElementsRequest">

<wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:input>

<wsdl:output name="echoElementsResponse">

<wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

</wsdl:output>

</wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:binding>

<wsdl:service name="GoogleAccessConnectorService">

<wsdl:port binding="impl:GoogleAccessConnectorSoapBinding" name="GoogleAccessConnector">

<wsdlsoap:address location="http://localhost:7001/axis/services/GoogleAccessConnector"/>

</wsdl:port>

</wsdl:service>