OK, so we've been dragging our feet for some time now, but I've finally gotten around to doing *something*, so I'm hoping I can encourage others to do the same...

I've released XML::LibXSLT 1.58 to CPAN. This *should* fix the axkit: URI stuff. AxKit CVS now passes "make test".

So what do I need *you* to do? I need you all to check out the current CVS, and with XML::LibXSLT 1.58, make sure "make test" passes.

If we can all do that, 1.7 can go out soon, we can migrate to SVN, and we can start looking more seriously at the TomKit code.

Matt.