Hi!

I've written a big reference listing of XML and related technologies. It is
available in the Wiki as http://axkit.org/wiki/view/AxKit/XMLReferenceCard#

While it is a great and useful collection right now, it could need some more
help. Specifically, there are missing links to tutorials and references for
several standards. Please, look through that page, correct any mistakes (but
keep the change log at the end up-to-date), and add links to tutorials and
references you know.

I hope you like it, and happy AxKitting!

--
CU
  Joerg

PGP Public Key at http://ich.bin.kein.hoschi.de/~trouble/public_key.asc
PGP Key fingerprint = D34F 57C4 99D8 8F16 E16E  7779 CDDC 41A4 4C48 6F94