On Wednesday, Mar 26, 2003, at 22:30 Europe/London, S Woodside wrote:

> Anyway, I guess that 1.6.1 doesn't really work on debian 2.2, is the
> upshot.

I wouldn't go that far. I suspect it can be made to work.

Sure, with hours of hacking as I don't have root so I'm going to start installing everything under the sun lcoally, changing my paths etc. etc.

I meant: given sufficient tuits, the problem could probably be found and fixed. Unfortunately I just don't have access to a debian 2.2 machine, and if I did I wouldn't have much, if any, time to dedicate to this :-( Perhaps one of the other developers is in a different situation, I don't know.

Along with the problem of xsltproc and LibXSLT in AxKit giving me different results, I am starting to get quite frustrated with the constant hacking and toolset problems involved in working with AxKit.

I wish I could help as fast as you need the help. Sorry.

Matt.