To add to this, sorry for the spam but I think this is relevant/important. A lot of the discussion on this list seems to assume that those involved consider modifying the AxKit code itself to be a reasonable solution ... to me that's just not an option. Sure, I could probably do it (after a week of learning more perl) but I'm not interested and I'd rather spend my time learning XSLT etc. So suggestions of the nature of "it could be hacked to make that work" are somewhat unhelpful.

simon