On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 06:47 PM, Kip Hampton wrote:
Can I make a request? The ability to specify XSLT parameter values through configuration.
-1
This is the sort of thing that custom Plugin classes are for (and is just as do-able with the current version as it would be in any future version).

What if I don't want to write perl? XSLT is a first-order implementation language for AxKit is it not? If you're doing an axkit site in pure XSLT, parameters would be the only way to supply configuration information straight from axkit to the stylesheets.

simon