Am Thursday, 04. September 2003 14:33, schrieb Benjamin Boksa:

> I set AxGzipOutput to off and the problem still appears (after ~10
> requests) with AxKit 1.6.2 on MacOS X. The processing pipeline is kind
> of complicated, so i don't draw but instead try to describe it.
>
> I got a XML-Source (a Servlet), which is loaded by a XSP-Page (using
> <util:include-uri>). The resulting XML is processed by a XSL-Stylesheet.
>
> The output is included into a file using <xi:include>. This file is
> included in another XSP-Page (using <util:include-file>), which also
> loads several other things (using <util:include-uri> and
> <util:include:file>).

As a general note, did you try to use XInclude for all steps? If you are using
XSP just because of your <util:include-*> tags, you may save considerable
processing time by using XInclude instead. You can easily include resources
via file://, http:// or the recent axkit://.

For this specific case, you should definitely try to reduce the problem to a
minimal example. Try removing processing steps and includsions until the
problem disappears, re-add the last step which makes the problem appear. Try
to remove other steps as long as the problem persists. After that, strip all
remaining files down to the bare minimum, but be sure to let the problem
intact. httpd -X is a great aid in that case, as your problem should appear
faster.

--
CU
   Joerg