On Wednesday 21 January 2004 13:09, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:

>         AxKit::XSP::SAXHandler = HASH(0x8511008);

Uhm, I found it... In my Simpletaglib, this is a boolean tag with a true and
false child element. Consequently, the is_authorized sub doesn't do anything,
other than declare the child or attribute, and for that reason, it looked
like this:
sub is_authorized : attribOrChild(authlevel) {}

That was apparently the problem. Rewriting it to
sub is_authorized : attribOrChild(authlevel) {
    return '';
}

solved the problem. This as a summary for future reference.

BTW, Jörg, any progress on boolean tags in general?

Cheers,

Kjetil