I homebrewed my own perl command-line app that processes an XML unit test
description file and issues HTTP requests based on what it finds there. I
think this is really the ideal approach, just run your XSP set up to output
raw XML. My code sucks in the XML, uses Contextual Diffs to compare it to
expected output, and reports the results. Its all wrapped into Test::Class so
it outputs standard perl test harness result reports. I guess in essence it
isn't much different from Apache::Test, but I found the ability to author
tests in an XML dialect is a great boon. If you want to play with it I'd be
happy to give people the code. Its nothing too fancy but if you would find it
useful I'll post it where you can D/L it.

On Sunday 25 January 2004 7:45 pm, Christopher H. Laco wrote:
> Or, to put it another way, is it possible to run an XSP page through AxKit
> stand alone, outside of any real Apache request?

Tod Harter
Giant Electronic Brain
http://www.giantelectronicbrain.com