Hello again!

I was wondering, how do people deal with query parameters in their XSP pages,
when there are more than one parameter with the same name? It feels like
something that I have heard about before, but I can't make it out right now,
and google is of no assistance...

This is something that typically happens when you use a SELECT form control
with a multiple attribute. BTW, I'm not using PerForm, since I like to
separate XML and Perl.

Kip's minimal Param taglib can't deal with this, can it?

Say, for example, I have a URL looking like this:
 http://localhost/test1.xsp?username=foo&username=bar
and I want to wrap both usernames with the same element, say:
<value>foo</value>
<value>bar</value>

Mike's new QueryParam has an enumerate element that I suppose could list all
the elements, and it fooled me for a moment (ha, I bet you did that on
purpose, Mike! ;-) ), but I think it would be overkill for my purpose. I want
just a list of these parameters, not all the others...

So, is there a Canonical[tm] way to do this...?

Cheers,

Kjetil