Alex wrote:

> "It seems that Apache::AxKit::LibXMLSupport doesn't work in my
situation now - I have many '<xsl:import href="/foo/bar.xsl"/>'-like
constructions in my stylesheets, and it worked until today.

> "Now AxKit doesn't reach that '/foo' should be found in server's root
- it did not catch libxml functions and libxml tries to open /foo
directory from filesystem..."

I ran into the same problem. I think that there was a bug posted on CPAN
about this... The callbacks are broken in 1.56 release, so the
xsl:import directives won't work. There are two fixes: either use the
CVS version of XML::LibXML, or use xml:base to specify the location for
the import files. I've used the xml:base option without any problems.

HTH,

S. G.