Unfortunately - it doesn't help for 100%

Now AxKit says:
[AxKit] [Error] axkit:///login.xfrm?panel=1:17:  at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/i386-linux/Apache/AxKit/Language/LibXSLT.pm line
123.
[AxKit] From: /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/i386-linux/Apache/AxKit/Exception.pm

=(

Can I checkout XML::LibXML or/and XML::LibXSLT cvs anywhere? (can't find them in
google for las 15 minutes =( ... )

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 10:40:04 -0800