On Tuesday 10 February 2004 03:20 pm, Matt Sergeant wrote:
> I'm currently facing a bit of a constant battle with wiki abusers -
> either porn peddlers trying to add links (see the history for the Links
> page), or just people randomly clearing page content and clicking
> submit. This is getting rather tedious and time consuming.
>
> Would anyone be willing to volunteer to watch the axkit-dev list and
> revert to an earlier version of a page when someone breaks a wiki page?
> All the diffs are mailed to the axkit-dev list, so it becomes really
> easy to spot.

I can help out with this (and have frequently gone to correct a wiki update
only to find that you'd already fixed it), but I can't guarantee that I'll
get to it right away.  Perhaps we can have several people who will monitor /
update the wiki as bad changes are put in?

--
/* Michael A. Nachbaur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 * http://nachbaur.com/pgpkey.asc

"A thought seemed to strike the woman. It struck her very slowly. You could
watch it coming in like a long wave on a sandy beach."