On 10 Feb 2004, at 23:23, Robin Berjon wrote:

Matt Sergeant wrote:
Would anyone be willing to volunteer to watch the axkit-dev list and revert to an earlier version of a page when someone breaks a wiki page? All the diffs are mailed to the axkit-dev list, so it becomes really easy to spot.

Could we not have the alternative option of making the editable part accessible only with a login? It needn't be high security I guess, just "that animal" as login/pass could do and we could give it to whoever needs it, no?

I'm concerned that this causes too high a barrier to entry. Fixing wikispam isn't too hard - it's just a few mouse clicks. I guess we should weigh up the pros and cons though.

Matt.