Well this could look like the following:

slide.xsp:
----------------------8<----------------------
<?xml-stylesheet href="NULL" type="application/x-xsp"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="NULL" type="application/x-axpoint" ?>

<xsp:page>
# YOUR ESQL which creates AxPoint XML
<xsp:page>

---------------------->8----------------------

axkit.conf:
----------------------8<----------------------
<Files ~ slide.xsp>
AxAddStyleMap application/x-xsp Apache::AxKit::Language::XSP
AxAddStyleMap application/x-axpoint Apache::AxKit::Language::AxPoint
</Files>

Eventually the information is take from axkit.org's WIKI page:
http://axkit.org/wiki/view/AxKit/DefaultPage

At least from these two articles:
http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2002/04/16/axkit.html
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/06/19/perl-xml.html

Tom

Tim Hibbard wrote:
I currently use ESQL TagLib with XSP, but how would I intergrate it into an axpoint file(.axp)?

Tim