On tirsdag 26 april 2005, 18:46, Michael Nachbaur wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Just to confirm then. This problem I have come across is defenately
> > a bug right?
> Oh, it definitely is a bug.

We've discussed this for a few days now, and we have been able to
isolate the problem, but alas, not fix the bug. It is a somewhat opaque
issue.

To detail it so that users of the module can see what the problem is, I
just submitted this Request Tracker bug against my own package:
https://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bug.html?id=12473

Briefly, the problem is that it can't untie the session hash properly
when the session is invalidated, and that is due to that there are
still references to it when it is attempted. Now, we don't quite see
why that is the case, and therefore, we don't have an immediate fix.

Comments and suggestions are certainly appreciated.

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]