I am trying to include a fragment of an XML document using the XSL
document() function. I need to be able to use a querystring in the URI in
order to select the appropriate style via the StyleChooser module.

I have the following code:

<xsl:copy-of select="document('testpage.xml?style=html')"/>
<xsl:copy-of select="document('testpage.xml?style=meta')"/>

However both requests ignore the querystring and the default style is
applied to each. If I access the documents directly in my browser, the
correct styles are applied so I know my StyleChooser stuff is set up
correctly. I did read reports of similar behaviour in the mailing list
archives but could not actually find details of how to overcome it.

I'm using AxKit 1.62

xsltproc --version
Using libxml 20619, libxslt 10114 and libexslt 812
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20619, libxslt 10114 and libexslt 812
libxslt 812  was compiled against libxml 20619
libexslt 812 was compiled against libxml 20619

many thanks

--
Tom Kirkpatrick
Web Developer - Virus Bulletin