Hi list,

I have a problem using the document() function with AxKit.

When I try the following in an XLST stylesheet:

<xsl:apply-templates select="document('menu.xml')"/>

it doesn't work: Using Sablotron, the browser just hangs (and, it
seems, AxKit starts eating host memory), using LibXSLT, I get a server
error and the log files yells about a possible loop.

What goes on here? Isn't the above syntax correct XPath? The document
is there and can be loaded in other ways, and you can see from the
logfile that it is indeed the correct document it's trying to parse.

Everything should be up-to-date, although AxKit is only up to the CPAN
version.

I would be happy to provide further details - only I don't know which
details you might want ;-).

Regards,
Lars

Lars Skjærlund, Network Consultant, Spinn International ApS
Bukkeballevej 30, 2960 Rungsted Kyst, Denmark
Tel.: +45 70 25 88 10, Fax: +45 70 25 88 44
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web: http://www.spinn.dk