Hi,

You could give Apache2::TomKit a try its at its very stages but
Providers and XSLT-Chains are working already. I think this would give
you all you need. Beside that you could use all modules you already know
from programming web-applications in perl.

Because of the design of TomKit any module
(mod_perl-Handler,CGI::Application,PHP-Module,CMS,...) could be the
content-provider no matter what language because TomKit works as an
output-filter in Apache2.

I'll release a new version this week to support
XML::LibXML/XML::LibXSLT-1.59. And may if I have time I'll release an
module which provides XSP for TomKit. But I think you don't need it
because Providers are the better choice.

Tom