Im Not gonna try to destroy your Point cause i'm Not currently using Unity and
therefore i don't have the Same Experience, but the " ..See Server Settings"
got my ears ringing.
Wouldnt the preferable  way be to replace this notice with an actual Button
that will Open the Server Settings right Away?

http://twitter.com/cldx3000