De: mattcoler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: aymaralist@yahoogroups.com
Enviado: viernes, 15 de agosto, 2008 11:28:51
Asunto: [aymara] Re: HOLA

There is a decent textbook developed by M. Huanca at the University
of Chicago. It comes with CDs, too. I found it pretty useful. As for
online resources, there are a few - but the quality isn't so great. I
believe that the Huanca textbook is the best thing out there for now.
I believe it can be purchased in Spanish or English.

If you like, contact me and I can send you the first chapter and you
can see if you like it.

Good luck!
Un saludo  -

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "gustavo491" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

> HOLA A TODOS....QUISIERA SABER COMO PUEDO HACER PARA ACCEDER A
CLASES
> DE LENGUA AYMARA ON LINE O MATERIAL PARA DESCARGAR SOBRE EL MISMO
TEMA...