What?does this post have to do with Eduardo in Fajazinha Flores? Please start a
new topic title when changing subjects.
John Vasconcelos

-----Original Message-----
From: lisa lema <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 8:58 am
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Eduardo, Fajanzinha, Flores

Mr. Eric,
No, I am sorry that I do not. I am at an impasse.I am trying to locate my
ggggrandfather Before he immigrated to Hawaii. I only can find records of him
in Hawaii, and relocating to California. I can not find any on his death or
where he is from in the Azores. Only an approximate year of birth, etc. I
thought if I could find him in the cca then I could locate his birth and death
records.

Lisa L?