I tried getting it in the US as well, but had no luck.  I ordered it
from Indigo and had it shipped no porblem to Bermuda.
I read it in 2 nights- such a great book.  I have passed it onto my
brother and he has associated with it as well.
I really, really connected to this book, being a daughter of Azorean
immigrants.

Hope you get it, it is well worth the money.
Susana