Nancy Jean Baptiste......(Baptista)

Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 17:33:28 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
[AZORES-Genealogy] Re: The Mystery Deepens--Manuel AzevedoTo:
Azores@googlegroups.com

Hi Elaine, Thanks!  I went thru old info I had and found that, yes indeed, both
Ritas are the same woman, but I'm not sure where the Victorina name came from,
and (so far) that name only appears in Vencelaos death certificate.  She is
Rita Maria (de) Mendonca everywhere else.So, my hunt continues...I will keep