Greetings,

I check my database on Portuguese Names and Their Meanings and found
VITORINO and VICTORINO.  Thought the information maybe of interest to
you.

Eugenia

Vitorino -

  Vitorino - Derive from Victorino.
  Information is from the book:
James H. Guill, A HISTORY OF THE AZORES ISLANDS, Golden Shield
International, Vol. 5, 1993, page 242.

  In Portuguese, Vitorino - In English, Victorine.
  Information is from:
Dr. Armando de Morais, DICIONARIO PROTUGUESE - INGLES, Editorial
Domingos Barreira, Rua Oliveira Monteiro, 343, Porto, Portugal, 1952,
page 896.

  Vitorino - This is a surname commonly used in Portuguese and
Brazilian Portuguese.
  Information is from:
BASIC PORTUGUESE PALEOGRAPHY, The Genealogical Department of the
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Series II, No., 20, 1978,
page 28.

Victorino -

  Victorino - Change to Vitorino.
Family name.
  Information is from the book:
James H. Guill, A HISTORY OF THE AZORES ISLANDS, Golden Shield
International, Vol. 5, 1993, page 242.

  Victorino - is a family name of a early Portuguese immigrant in
California.
  Information is from:
Carlos Almeida, PORTUGUESE IMMIGRANTS, Published by: The Supreme
Council of U.P.E.C., San Leandro, CA,1978, page 270.