From: Azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 9:25 PM
To: Azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Help

Hello Charlotte,

I have the film from NS Estrela (Ribeira Grande) that covers the marriage
time period but not the one for the birth of Jose. I will take a look and
see if I can find the marriage. I looked at the marriages in Santisssimo
Salvador (Ribeirinha) and it is not there. If I can find it, the record will
provide much information. I am not sure when I can make it to the FHC and
take a look as I have to work today. I will get back to you.

In the Ribeira Grande area during the time period there were three or four
Pimentel families one of the three came from Achada and is the one I descend
from. The others had lived in the Ribeira Grande area for a good many years.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Epping, New Hampshire, USA

Researching Sao Miguel, Acores for, Pimentel (Costa), Carvalho, Teixeira,
Rocha