Hello group,

I have tried to translate a Baptism record I found and I think it could be my
ggrandmother.  Can anyone help me?  It is really hard to read the writing.  The
record is on Centro de Conhecimento dos Acores site.  Sao Jorge, Calheta,
Ribeira Seca, Baptismos 1842 - 1854, #135 right hand side of the page, 2nd
entry.

Isabel Enos is my g grandmother born July 24, 1854 and her parents are listed
as Rawlin Enos and Beatrice Silveria.  It would be great if it is her record.
I could not tell if that is a R or a P for the fathers name.

Any help appreciated.  Thank you, Vivian (Silva) Christy