Does anyone know anything of     Antonio Pereira do Couto (or his predecessors)
b. S.Miguel (sorry I don't know where or when but it would be about 1790 -
1800). He married Maria Francisca dos Dores
b. Canaria S.P. Brazil. They had a child Joacuim Pereira do Couto b. Sao Miguel
m. Francisca de Negerios de Sayao Lobato in Brazil. I would be most grateful
for any information
because I have come to a dead end.

Thanks,
Christine Macedo