Hi,

Today I had a conversation with my Uncle Manny, he's the only
surviving member of my father's family.  I was searching for a clue to
where on Terceira my grandfather, Manuel R. Sousa was born?  Uncle
Manny said my grandfather's middle name was "Quale" which means
"Rabbit" , yet my father's birth certificate lists is as Manuel Robert
Sousa?  Is my uncle correct, I just don't know yet.  We also discussed
a photo and he remembered is well, only he can't tell me where it was
taken?   He did remember it to be a picture of his Aunt (father's
sister) and cousins standing in front of a store front.  He said it
was actually two stores, one a grocery store and the other was a
liquor store and a parking lot.  Uncle Manny told me that after my
grandfather passed away, his children went to the Portuguese Consulate
in Fox Point, Rhode Island to sign papers deeding the property back to
this Aunt on Terceira.

My question is, would the Consulate be able to help me locate the
papers work for this property transfer?  I'm only interested in the
location of the property.

CONSULATE OF PORTUGAL
56 Pine Street - 6th Floor
Providence, R.I. 02903