Hi Cheri & Rosemarie,

Thank you for the clarification!  My Uncle Manny also said that his
two brother's ( Joe & Fred - my father ) middle names were Quale.  My
father never used that as a middle name and for identity purposes even
though my father is deceased, I'll not mention his middle name here.

I'll be calling the Consulate in the morning to inquire if they can
help with my request.

Lexi