Of course, some people never post and often they reply privately.
Everyone has different needs and levels of involvement. There is so
much experience in the people on the list, and maybe it comes out
little by little. I am sure grateful for all the help I have
received.

That said, I am not going to post so much as I do not have much to
contribute, I am usually asking for help!

Char