Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 10:53:11 -0700
From: marekdelacr...@yahoo.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Manuel Baptist
To: Azores@googlegroups.com

I do not have a birthdate for Manuel Baptist.  What I do know is that their
daughter Rosalina was 33 years old when she married my decendent Manuel Brazil,
so in 1897 Rosalina was 33 years old so she was born in 1864, if Rosalina was
born when Manuel was 30 years old then he would have been born in 1834, or if
he was 20 when she was born he would have been born in 1844...I just don't know
the exact date but I will work on it...Manuel Brazil is the brother of my great
grandfather Antonio De Avila Brazil.  The were from Calheta Sao Jorge and also
Piedade, Pico (lot of island hopping)

Yes, Marcio and I share Manuel De Valenca in our family tree.  I can tell you a
few things about Manuel Brazil, but it is Manuel Baptist that you are
interested in?  All I know is that my Manuel married the daughter of your
Manuel.

Calvena De Avila Brazil