De: nancy jean baptiste <fishsongf...@hotmail.com>
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Manuel Baptist
Para: "azores group" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Data: Domingo, 10 de Maio de 2009, 3:57

#yiv700977631 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv700977631 {
font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

I tried to look Rosalina's baptismal record up in Sao Antao but the records
aren't on there for that far back....they start later than most....I wonder if
they'll ever post them or if they no longer exist.
That's an interesting story about mining and finding wealth and returning to
Sao Jorge.....I wonder how many of those who left ever made it back?