From: "Linda Norton" <patli...@verizon.net>
To: <Azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: 2009-06-07 09:03
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] RE:Francisco Pimental

I just picked up on my research from Hermano Pires descendants. Rick is your
Francisco de Pimentel related to Hermano Pires' Francisco de Pimental b.
1834 from Ribeirinha, Sao Miguel? He married Maria de Jesus 1857 who is the
daughter of Jose Furtado and Rosa Joaquina? I think there is a connection on
my side on Jose Furtado.

Linda Borges (Furtado) Norton