I found this ship manifest which has some interesting names but they are
going to Bermuda- may not be yours, but I thought I would pass it along as
many similar names. Could it be they went to Bermuda first?

SS Peninsular sailing from St. Michaels March 14, 1902 to New York, but the
manifest says they are going to Bermuda.

Francisco Jacintho 53, going to his son Francisco Jacintho, Bermuda,
Jacintha Jacintho 47, Maria Jacintho 21, Amelia Jacintho 17, Antonio
Jacintho 15, Manoel Jacintho 12, Joao Jacintho 6, Joao de Teves Jacintho
24, Jose de Teves Jacintho 23, Maria Tavares Jacintho 68, Manuel Jacintho
10 months.

"E"