Carmen,

If this is what you are taling about, I sent the page number and the
link and information about this family in my original email which
Hermano expanded on.  I found them on the CCA site because I found
their record of coming to the US and used that date to go back about 3
weeks and searched the Sao Miguel CCA Passportes site until I found
the page they were on.

http://pg.azores.gov.pt/drac/cca/biblioteca_digital/PPDL1900-1902/PPDL1900-1902_item1/P97.html

They are number 209.

If you have problems accessing the above, go to the CCA site and here
is the page, etc.

Passaportes - Ponta Delgada 1900-1902 > Livro1 > 00000344

"E"