  From: rfrancispimen...@comcast.net
  To: Azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 04, 2009 4:18 PM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] List Members Resources

  Thanks Rosemarie,

  I will add I have all the marriages for Santissimo Salvador, Ribeirinha, Sao
Miguel (1836-1883) and Marriages from NS Estrella Ribeira Grande, 1784-1820.

  Rick

  Richard Francis Pimentel

  Epping, New Hampshire, USA

  Researching Bretanha, Ribeirinha, Ribeira Grande, Achade Grande, and Ponta
Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores                                           for,
Pimentel (Costa), Carvalho, Teixeira, Rocha