Joao da Costa Alvares and Maria Machado Toste, married before 1706, parents of
Catarina Maria da Ascensao born in Porto Judeu 12-may-1706.

Thank you.

________________________________
De: Shirley Allegre <shir...@digitalpath.net>
Para: Azores@googlegroups.com
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 29 de Julho de 2009 14:08:38
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Portu Judeu Terceira Marriages

Hi Rosemarie:  I have 1752 Francisco de Linhares, born Porto Judeau, Teixeira,
Azores.  His parents were:
3504 Melchior Coelho Borges X 3505 Ursula Coelha.
Would you check and see if you can find a DOM for Melchior X Ursula.  Thanks
very much.
1752 Francisco de Linhares married 1753 Beatriz de Avila Almeida in Villa Nova,
Teixeira on 8 Jan 1690.

I am guessing that 1752 Francisco might have been born about 1660+.  So his
parents were probably married around that time period.

Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks
Shirley