I have no Souza's on my Grandmothers side so far. But on my Grandfather
side I know I am realted to some Souza's. My Grandfather was also born in  Ewa
on Sept 19, 1912. His name was George Adam Vincent his  father (My
Great-Grandfather) name was Jose Vicente de Medeiros a native from  Villa
Franca,
Sao Miguel. He was a Pump Engineer for 35 years, the last 26 with  the Ewa
Mill, Oahu

When I do start on my Grandfather's side maybe I will find Joseph  Bishop
Souza on my family tree. But for now on my Grandmothers side I see no
Souza's.
                Mahalo, Kathy
**************What's for dinner tonight?  Find quick and easy dinner ideas
for any occasion.