As I peruse the Norte Grande baptisms I ran across this baptism 7 Oct 1813
Image #60:

Maria born to Antonio de Souza Novaes and his wife Roza Maria. paternal
grandparents: Francisco de Souza Novaes and his wife Agueda Maria. Maternal
grandparents: Francisco Dias Beirao (sp?) and his wife Roza Maria. All are said
to be from Nossa Senhora das Neves, Norte Grande.

Just in case it might help someone looking for the Novaes families!

Rosemarie