  From: Carlos Bertemes
  To: Azores@googlegroups.com
  Cc: Elpidio ; Gene_Portugal_Brasil
  Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 9:39 PM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Novaes in Norte Grande, Sao Jorge

        Dear Rosemarie,
        Thank you for your kindness. I wil look into these names and see any
possibility of
        any connection.

        Best regards

        Karlushko - Itajai/SC/Brasil
        Pesquisando:
        Santa Catarina, Alemanha, Franca, Holanda, Belgica, Espanha
        Portugal, Italia, Luxemburgo
        Reinert, Jungklaus, Van der Gocht, Ottekier, Hesse, Laux, Schumer,
Bertemes,
        Schilling, Fiorenzano, Feijo, Martins, Costa, Dutra, Dias, Silveira,
Gato, Sodre,
        Andre, Arruda, Aguiar, Lemos, Machado, Mattos, Silveira, Mello,
Miranda, Leal
        Quadrado, Rebello, Marques, Brasil, Teixeira, Baptista, Jorge, Van der
Burggerie

        --- Em sex, 24/7/09, Rosemarie Capodicci <rcap...@redshift.com>