Depending on the film, they are not too bad, but if you are any good with a
computer (I'm not), you can enhance the photo.  A friend enhanced mine, and
they came out very well.

From: m...@nyu.edu
To: Azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Planning to look up these Lagoa, S.M. films;
what to expect?
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:39:40 -0700

Do you mean that you take a digital photo of the pages?  And if so does it come
out good enough to read?

On Jul 31, 2009, at 5:33 AM, Judi Phillips wrote:

If you live in the Massachusetts area, the FHC in Dartmouth has most if not all
of the films you listed.  I have worked with the films for Nossa Senhora do
Rosario there.  They are open Friday nights 6:30 to 9:30 and Saturday 10:00 to
2:00.  I go every week and the people are very helpful.  The printer is "iffy",
but you can bring your camera.
Judi